07:00 - 22:00
High Quality Care at Home in Somerset
Bluebird Care is a national provider of care in the home. We specialise in working with customers and their families who require social care in their own homes. Our unique service of tailored care visits range from 30 minutes to full live-in support.
We firmly believe there is no such thing as a 'one-size-fits-all' approach. Our care depends entirely on the customer's needs and is tailored towards maintaining their independence and lifestyle. We understand that customers prefer to live in the comfort of their own home, and we support that – it's that simple.
We can arrange care for customers who may need help and support, such as:
• Older people who need some help with getting up in the morning, or going to bed.
• Couples who would like some assistance for their partner such as keeping on top of household chores.
• People who are physically disabled and who need assistance with the things that their disability prevents them from doing entirely by themselves.
• People who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care frequently choose our Live-in Care Service.
• Sometimes when someone has been discharged from hospital after illness or an operation, they will contact us for short term help until they are feeling fit enough to regain their old lifestyle.
• We provide respite care - a service for people who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time.
• Many people prefer some time out from home and would like someone to take them out for a couple of hours or for a day's shopping.
• Sometimes a weekly pampering session appeals to both young and old alike – offering the chance relax and increase well being.
To find out more about joining the thousands of people who already benefit from our care visits every day contact 01935 319463, visit our website or view our online brochure: